Friday 7 December 2012

Pretty Good Day

Ok, so as we are nearing the 21st of December 2012, the supposed Apocalypse, there have been many theories, including that the world was meant to end on the 7th of December rather than the 21st. Well I can say that this 'apocalypse' came in the form of a very good day.

Firstly, I completed my Certificate 3 in hospitality, so hopefully that will benefit me not only in my current job, but also future jobs may have in the next couple of years as I work through university. Not only that, but I heard that I may get a bonus for completing this certificate, so essentially, I am getting paid to study...pretty sweet deal.

Then if things could not get any better, I went to the first game of the 2012/2013 20/20 Big Bash season between the Melbourne Renegades and Melbourne Stars where I witnessed three amazing scenes: A century by a Renegades Captain Finch, the worse bowling figures in domestic T20 cricket by great Shane Warne (0/41 from 2 overs), and some guys doing back-flips on motorbikes while on fire.

And just when it couldn't get in better, top it all off with some pretty awesome uni results. Quickly doing the maths, I figure in one exam, the absolute worse I could have done was 37/40. Definition of 'Nailed It' right there.

Anyways, that's about it for now, I will try and get another update up in 24 hours which I am currently working on, but until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment