Wednesday 28 November 2012

Rage and random stuffs

Ok, so to start off with, I am going to go on a bit of a rant...It has come to my attention on my newsfeed that there were quite a few expectant mothers in my facebook friends list. Firstly, I must say that the ratio is kind of shocking, because I'm only 20 myself, so 90% of people on my facebook are around that age, but I say facebook friends, because other than facebook, I don't really talk to them. That's all well and good, but seriously, guys! I do not need a play by play update on how your childbirth is going...Frankly, as long as they are not struck by some tragedy or what not, I really don't care, but I'm pretty sure at that point in your life you have more pressing issues to deal with than updating your Facebook status! Especially considering nowadays a lot of people have strangers as friends through social networking, so it's really not the kind of information I want to be seen by someone I barely know or have never even met. It's only logical. Rant end!

Moving on, to be honest, I could rant about this topic forever, so I thought it would be best to move on...In terms of reading things, I haven't really read anything overly significant, just a few short series here and there. One such series being 'Bird of Youth'. I am actually kind of disappointed in this series, as I feel that the plot as kind of sidetracked into a different tangent and I can't see it reverting to the main plot point anytime soon.

On a side note, as mentioned a few months ago, I am helping with some typesetting for a scanlation group, and my most recent project is WTF! It's called Kimi to Kemono na Yume o Miru and it is a series of oneshots by Ayukawa Mio. It is farely out there, very smutty! I have so far done the first two stories and it seems that the female characters tend to be sadists. It is probably the most bizarre thing I have read in a while, so watch out for that one being released in the near future!

Anyways, thats about it for now, until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment