Saturday 17 November 2012

Back Again :)

Oh hey, I'm back for the most part anyway. I still have one exam to go, but that won't take as much time as the others because well, I don't have two exams in two days, god that was a nightmare, if that happens again in the next few years, shit will go down!

In other stuffs, working over the last little while I have encountered a new regular at work...not the good kind. They are forever known as the Dragon Lady and quite frankly they scare me. Not just them, but customers seem to think that I make prices to torture people. Sigh I just can't be bothered to deal with some people's issues.

Anyways that's about it for now, next time I'll talk about Sensei! by Kawahara Kazune, kind of old school, but watch this space! Until next time

2 comments:

  1. Titanium Road Bike | Titanium Games - Titanium
    TITNIA - TITNIA POKER. babylisspro nano titanium hair dryer A unique and unique brand from price of titanium TITNIA, cerakote titanium this is made in a modular design that lets you create trekz titanium pairing an authentic and classic motorcycle. TITNIA POKER. westcott titanium scissors

    ReplyDelete