Thursday 27 September 2012

Lockdown is Over!

So, after one busy week, my assessments are done...for now! Which is great, because it's time for the Grand Final on Saturday, and I am so glad I get to watch it, instead of working like every other year.

So what's doing? Nothing much. I actually don't have an awful lot to talk about at the moment...well this is awkward...

Due to recent scanlating releases, I have now finished Ruri no Kaze ni Hana wa Nagareru, it was one of the series I started reading long ago, before I started this blog. Anyway, I don't know what to think. Overall, I feel the story had so much potential, and the fact that it has finished is just disappointing. I was reading the end notes by the mangaka, and they said that there were many characters and stories that weren't introduced because of length restrictions (ending at 3 volumes). Alas, the reader is left thinking what may have been. Also, the one thing that annoyed me more than anything, was that the main story finished mid-sentence! At least finish the sentence...although, that may have been a translation issue rather than the actual story. Oh well.

Anyways, that's about it for now, until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment