Wednesday 16 May 2012

Home, Sweet Home

And thank goodness for that. Never ever again will I be doing an update from my mobile, I can't format the blog the way I like it and it doesn't look very pretty. Such a shame, because I had free time while waiting for my friends to meet me so we could do a group assignment. Also, hooray, only two more days until I am completely free from assignments...only the exams!

Moving on! Quite an interesting day, I had to explain why I don't like watching reality television. Understandably given the high caliber of intellectual content I can obtain from channels such as MTV, I think people can understand why I have this view. I just think it's stupid. End of story!

Another few days, another series read. I have been reading Immortal Rain and I don't really know what to think of it. I guess the best way to describe it would be if Scrapped Princess and Ceres, Celestial Legend could have a baby, this would be it. It was tagged as a tragedy, but it didn't really make me feel anything. Maybe it's because I like tragedies on an emotional level rather than an everybody dies/violence level. Or maybe I have become desensitized by reading and seeing so much. Then again, I guess it's based on which characters you like. I found the plot predictable at times, I mean when Rain (Methuselah) died the first time, I knew he wasn't dead, because if he was then the plot would be finished and the next 6 volumes would be meaningless. Also, A good point that someone pointed out in the forums is that technically, Rain is a Pedo. I mean, he is 624 years old and is going after a 14/15 year old. I got a good laugh out of this because I never thought of it like that, so kudos. If you like your sci-fi, supernatural stuff, then get on it guys.

Just to update the footytips, I got a grand total of 3/9. In 3 years this is the worse round score I have ever got so I am bitterly disappointed. Although it's not my fault, all the crap teams won.

As promised, new message board is up, it is a lot cleaner than the previous one, no ads and such so feel free to leave a message and I will get back to you, I'd like to talk to everyone here :)

Also, last thing, I was at a party about a week and a half ago, and now this is a video from it where a gas lighter exploded, kind of. I don't know what happens exactly because I had left at this point, but watch it, and listen to the conversation in the background :)


No comments:

Post a Comment