Thursday 17 May 2012

Celebrate good times

Just a quick update. As the title suggests, we should all celebrate good times. So what am I celebrating: Completing all my uni assessments for my first semester. In true spirit, I did a victory lap around the house. Barring some monumental screw up in the exam, then I have passed my first semester! And with this it means I finally have my time back, so I will be able to write more about my happening and what I read and watch, like I am currently doing, but now in more depth as I have more time. Also, I have been putting this off, but I am compiling a list "the laws of shoujo manga". It's something me and my friend have been joking about doing for a while just to poke fun at plot holes and such.

Anyway, for the meantime, here is the Sailor Moon Drinking Game that me and my friend made up, it kind of only works for season 1 though, best to play to the dubbed version, but as mentioned on the link, it can be modified. 

Also, as you can probably see, I have added a 'bonus content' page which I will fill with various odd bits over time. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment