Saturday 28 April 2012

I'm back!!

Not that I really went anywhere, I have just been ridiculously busy. It's that time of semester where all your subjects decide to give you a shit heap of assessments all due at the same time, so I have been busy doing research...maybe doing a double degree was my greatest choice. 

But other than Uni, it's still a busy time. I mean, I am actually working at the moment, which is unusual because for the last 6 months I have been lazy only working 4 hours a week. The money is rolling in, but that is because I got a tip, which is rare. Also got a second job, so I have busy sorting out paperwork.

In terms of the minimal social life I have, it has been interesting. Today, I went to the CBD for little nerd rage. It was a success, got some manga and anime and I hope to check it out once I finish my Uni work, which will be in about a week. I bought some manga by Yuu Watase, I can't remember what it is called, but I like her other works, so it should be good. I also bought 'Earl and Fairy'. I have read the manga of this and thought it was a decent read, so here's hoping the anime is just as good. If I remember correctly, the manga starts off with a murder, so I'm sure it good.

That's it for now, hopefully I will have another update soon, maybe when I have a bit more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment