Thursday 19 April 2012

The End of the World as We Know It...

Well, not really, but pretty close. The reason why I say this is because not only did I finish an assignment early, but I submitted early as well. Pretty good effort considering I could be a world champion in procrastination. If only it was so easy, I would be an Olympic champion, but maybe in the next life.


I do believe in reincarnation. It is very systematic. Basically, in my previous life, I believe i may have been a fox, i just feel it, and in the next life, I will be a vampire, Dracula style with coffins and bats, maybe something like Kuro bara Alice where spiders are my familiars. I don't know, but as I am now, I'm stuck between the two.


But yeah, unfortunately, because of Uni work, i haven't really done anything recently. But in the little free time I did find something that gave me some cheap laughs. I am currently reading a manhwa (Korean comic) called "Boarding House of Hunks" by Hwang Mi Ri and i found this wonderful product placement
Yum! There is nothing I want more when I am reading than a Snickers bar. But when i have a break, I have a KitKat, they taste better. Talking about this kind of stuff with a friend, I have decided that I will one day have my very own harem, but i'll talk about that another day

Anyway, that's about it for now, so I will leave you an image from my cat p0rn collection:
 Don't worry guys, it's just my kitteh, sitting on the clothes basket...like a pedocat

No comments:

Post a Comment